1. What is Synergy Health Concepts’ CCSVI Treatment Program?
Synergy Health Concepts provides a comprehensive treatment program for patients with symptoms related to CCSVI, Dysautonomia, and other neuro-degenerative diseases such as Chronic Lyme, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), Parkinson’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and others. This comprehensive program typically includes:
- Consultation and follow-up care with our Physicians
- Comprehensive on-site imaging
- Medical procedure in our state-of-the-art medical facility.
For more information, see our treatment process page.
2. Can any interested patient receive Synergy Health Concepts’ treatment?
While SHC is committed to providing treatment to all who could potentially benefit from our services, we must conduct a preliminary evaluation of each prospective patent’s medical condition prior to accepting them as patients. This screening process is to provide maximum patient safety and potential efficacy. To begin the screening process you may , call our scheduling department directly with questions at 877 792.2784 OR 949-221-0129 ext. 205, or you may access our to begin your steps to treatment.
3. How long will I be in Southern California for the treatment program?
Normally you will be in Southern California for five days.
4. What is the cost of the Treatment Program?
Costs are determined on an individual basis dependent upon each patient’s medical needs. Typically, out-of-pocket patient costs will not exceed $11,000. SHC is not contracted with any 3rd party payers but will submit claims to the patient’s insurance company as a courtesy to our patients. Your insurance may cover some or all of these costs depending on your specific carrier and your particular plan coverage. Insurance payments will be collected by Synergy Health Concepts. Insurance payments will not be refunded to patients.
5. I’d like to know more about the Treatment Program. Can I contact Synergy Health Concepts to discuss my condition at no cost?
Yes, absolutely. We encourage any interested patients to contact Synergy Health Concepts to discuss your situation and evaluate your options without any obligation or cost to you.
You may also e-mail us, call our scheduling department directly with questions at 877 792.2784 OR 949-221-0129 ext. 205, or access our inquiry form to begin your steps to treatment.