1. How much does the Treatment Program cost?
All Synergy Heath patient treatment and associated costs are determined on an individual basis, which is dependent upon each patientâ€™s medical needs.
2. What does this fee include?
The Synergy Heath treatment program fee includes:
- Initial consultation and post-procedure follow-up appointments
- Comprehensive on-site imaging
- Medical procedure in our state-of-the-art medical facility
Additional patient expense includes but is not limited to the following:
- Air Travel
- Ground Transportation
- Pre and post-procedure prescription medications
3. Where can I find your fees?
You can contact our office for our fee. All fees quoted are estimates. Fees are based on actual care that is provided.
4. Do you charge separately for stents if they are used?
No, there is no additional charge if itâ€™s determined by the physician to use a stent. We should point out that stents are used very infrequently during the course of treatment.
5. Does my insurance cover the costs for the Treatment Program?
Your insurance may cover these costs depending on your specific carrier. Please contact your insurance carrier and our office for details regarding plan benefits.
6. When do I have to pay my fee?
A $1000 deposit is required at the time you are scheduled for your procedure, which is a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit. If this deposit is not made, your procedure time will not be confirmed. This is for the benefit of all of our patients and helps avoid cancellations and delays in other patients.
7. Can I pay with my Health Savings Account (HSA)?
Yes. You can withdraw money from your HSA and use that money for a certified check.
8. How do I pay for the Treatment Program?
We accept certified checks as payment for the procedure. Patients wishing to use a credit card, may contact their credit card company to obtain a cash advance for a check. All payments must be in US Dollars, Any bank fees for non-US funds will be the responsibility of the patient.